Thursday, April 24, 2014

Red Long Bean & Kucai



Due to the rainy season and the water rationing in Selangor area, I have not been actively doing my gardening work. 

I harvested these beans early in the morning. I am still very happy even though there are only 5 beans there...I can put them in my fried rice or cook them as mix vege. I really like to grow red long bean, as they are almost free from insert and they are really easy to take care.

The lst kucai harvest from my garden...they are so beautiful & taste so good =)

4 comments:

  1. Feel happy when we are able to eat vegetables from our own garden, growing by our own hand's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya ya. strongly agree! but they do need time, love n maintenance from us。Or else, susah nak jadi!

      Delete
  2. Mesti berseri ur fried rice...ada kcg pnjg merah...hmmm still x dpt tanam kcg jenis ni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nadia, cepat lah tanam. They are really easy to take care with! paling suka bila dia dah start ber-bean, long purple red bean among the green bean leaves memang cantik! ya, i like to put in nenas, purple cabbage, peria & tomyan young leaves yg dipotong halus! memang colorful fried rice!

      Delete