Monday, April 28, 2014

Lemon Basil?

I just bought a basil plant today that really make me very excited. I really really like it so much! 

I bet you will like it very much too if u like a lemon or lemongrass scented herb! 

It really has a very pleasant and exciting flavor to explore. 

However, I don’t know the name of this basil (the seller said is kemangi). 

I suspect this lovely basil is called Lemon Basil, Ocimum americanum. Please let me know if I am wrong. 
 
You can use this lemon scented herb for cooking to substitute sweet basil that call for any recipe...or just take it as ulam (the seller said so)! 

Taste and smell heaven! I highly recommend you all to grow one in your kitchen garden. Ya, you can trust me =p

Okay, I do have a few lemon basil plant to let go, but very limited stock.
 
 
RM10 per plant

Interested? Contact me at eesuqi@gmail.com  =)

6 comments:

  1. I pun ada merata2 kt backyard...first time tanam susah juga nk bercambah...bila dah matang..senang pula membiak basil ni...bau nya wangi sangat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Nadia, you have it and is merata-rata? haha. i baru 1st time tengok ni ! U are so capable to grow it from seeds! Sgt sgt wangi kan! haha

      Delete
  2. Saya dapat secara tidak sengaja ketika beli pokok sundal malam, sangat ingatkan pokok liar semasa nak cabut, saya terbau daunnya. Sah pokok herba

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so lucky! how u use it in your cooking?

      Delete
  3. Pokok kemangi ni memang harum baunya. Benih dia pun senang tersebar di merata tempat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rupa-rupanya most of you tahu abt this lemon basil...i ni pulak bagai katak di bwah tempurung (w_w) hahaha

      Delete