Monday, April 14, 2014

Mulberry Cuttings for Sale



It is good to have a mulberry tree at home. It will provide you with the endless mulberry fruit for all year long. 
I just hard prune my mulberry tree, leaving me with lot of leaves and cutting. 


The green mulberry leaves are so fertile this time. Big & green. I have no idea what to do with the leaves. I feel so “sayang” to throw away all this green leave. Usually I will sundry them and make it tea. But I still have a lot of dried leaves sit on the cupboard. Teach me how to settle them..

As for the cutting, anyone interested? I am selling them at 8 cuttings for RM10.... or else throw =(


8 mulberry cuttings ======> RM10 (postage excluded ya)


4 comments:

  1. masak lemak sedap ni

    ReplyDelete
  2. pucuk yang lembut untuk masak lemak cili padi. Daun yang pertengahan buat kerepek like kerepek daun bayam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. salam, are the cuttings still available? if so, i'd like to buy them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Salawati, thanks for dropping by. yes, both mulberry cuttings n plants are still available. Please kindly email me at eesuqi@gmail.com ya. thanks

    ReplyDelete